The Commercial Roofing Specialist is responsible for covering, repairing and installing all single ply membrane roofing systems, fiberglass shingles, composite material products and asphalt shingles. Depending on the location, may be responsible to clean roofs of mosses and other debris in order to enhance the customer’s ongoing membrane product warranty when so specified.
- Cover leaking roofs with single ply membranes and integrating required changes which are conducive to low maintenance.
- Fix damaged roofs in accordance with all safety codes.
- Develop accurate estimates for given construction request for any commercial customer.
- Install composites, foam roofs, other waterproofing solution to maintain the landscape upon customer request or when assessing new job opportunities.
- Offer maintenance and repair services for commercial rooftops under a given facility’s structure by maintaining communication with service calls, warranties and price management team.